I promise the next ‘Dethsupplies’ post will have considerably more stuff in it! The first few items were rather isolated in where they were coming from, you see. With as long as some of the supplies are taking to get here, I’m going to really have to bunker down on this if I want to finish it by the 31st of this month. Also, apologies about the sheer amount of empty space in this picture!
Luckily, the missing part from my Blade Liger kit has resurfaced (It flew in to my tool box which I recently cleaned out, leading to the discovery of the part) and I’ve started- still agonizingly slow- painting in the details on the parts that I have done. The Assault Boosters are still a trainwreck with that seamline on top of it, though. Luckily, I have putty to fix that problem now! Hopefully I can get back to this soon.