Got new parts on the way for the silver and black parts on the wing armor because there are about 5 layers of paint on there that I’m just too lazy to attempt to strip and clean up. Got some new gold stickers as well since the ones that are on there are from almost a year ago. I tightened the hip joints with CA glue and this thing can stand up fairly well on it’s own now, but for it to stand up perfectly I’ll need to take it apart and tighten the ankle and chest joints as well.
Thanks to Reddit user Raid_PW I’ve got plans to make a custom display base for Strike Freedom to make up for the utterly terrible stand that comes with the kit. I think I’ve got it figured out how I’m going to make display parts for the DRAGOON units as well.
I’ll keep you posted.