I hope everyone out there had a good holiday season! Let’s get back to it!
I put in more work on the HiRM Wing Zero and am really glad I did. The color on the legs look fantastic and really draws the whole thing together for me. It’s still not done because I need to replace all the aforementioned broken/missing parts. I’ll still take some pictures of it, flaws and all because I do really like the way it turned out. I hope the above pictures will tide everyone over while I take my sweet time repairing and repainting it.
The Amazing Astraea is coming along well. I’ve got the placement of many of the extra GN condensers figured out as well as having the entire upper body almost ready for painting. I’m pretty excited about this one and will be making a push to finish it next. Hopefully I won’t need to buy even more Exia lineage RG kits to get there.
My wife and I started watching Iron Blood Orphans so naturally I had to get a kit from that series. I picked up the Barbatos Lupus Rex from the hobby store across the street as well as a few new tools to ring in the new decade.
I’ve want to improve more as a modeler and for 2020 I’d really like to try to develop my skills more. For starters, the Rex is practice for sharpening v-fins and other parts. I’m pretty happy with the results I got for my first try. I’ve got some cool plans for the rest of the Rex, least of which involves getting to try out a new brand of paint: Gaianotes! We’ll see what kind I wind up focusing on for the next post.